Accounts Assistant (12 Month FTC)
Our client, a luxury car vehicle company has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join their team!
- Processing purchase ledger invoices and reconciling to the nominal ledger and supplier statements.
- Processing payments including finance settlements and the purchase ledger run.
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts and clearing any variances, as requested by the Dealership Accountant.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the Finance department, including bank reconciliations, cash book posting and Sales Ledger maintenance along with ad hoc projects.
- Maintain accounting documents and records, ensuring all files are up to date.
Key skills/ experience:
- Strong attention to detail
- A solid understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Experience with account reconciliation, sales ledger and processing banking requests
- Experience of working within a motor industry accounts department and using the Keyloop Kerridge/CDK/DRIVE system is preferable.
- 25 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Regular Pay Reviews
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Learning and Development
- Enhanced Family Leave