Content Marketing Executive
Our client, a fintech company, helping people to grow their credit score, has an exciting opportunity for a Content Marketing Executive to join their team!
- Reporting to the Lead Creative Manager, you’ll work with the Creative team to deliver results-driven content from social media, SEO, paid advertising, video creation and more .
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring that the content you create is inspiring, informative, and engaging.
- Help more people live a richer life by crafting content that inspires, informs and converts.
- Create and edit impactful copy for landing pages, emails, blogs, paid marketing, social media and other channels and initiatives.
- Match content to intent at each touchpoint in the customer journey and bringing the brand to life in a way that resonates with the company audience.
- Help more members enjoy a happier, healthier relationship with money by participating in cross-functional experiment squads, helping to optimise performance and experiment with new channels.
- Be fearless in getting in front of the camera, interviewing members of the public and creating your own influencer-style content to be shared across social media platforms and beyond.
- Support and guide with any requests for copywriting and content creation, including internal communications.
- Manage multiple stakeholders and projects at any one time, prioritising and working to agreed timelines.
Key skills/ experience:
- 4+ years’ experience as a Content Creator, Content Marketer, Copywriter or similar role.
- A passion for storytelling and excel at tackling complex communication challenges using the art of words.
- Collaborative mindset and the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Highly organised, and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Always up-to-date with the latest social media trends, algorithm updates and industry best practices in order to provide ‘next practice’ ideas and concepts.
- An excellent understanding of marketing data and how improve performance and optimise content based on analysis.
- Competitive salary - based on your level of experience
- Annual bonus
- £500 richer life fund
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a day off in your birthday month, variable Christmas closure
- Enhanced parental leave package
- Pirkx employee reward scheme; telephone GP, free counselling, high street discounts and more