EA / PA to managing Partner
Fixed Term Contract for Maternity– Potential for Full Time
£30k per annum
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Audit, Accountancy Tax and Advisory businesses. They are looking for a new EA to provide comprehensive PA support to our Managing Partner and Executive team, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the business development initiatives to promote the firm’s services.
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with a range of stakeholders that are driving the firm's future direction and strategy in a fast-paced role which will suit you if you pride yourself on your organisational skills, ability to manage multiple, busy, diaries, prioritise and are keen to contribute to the overall success and growth of our firm.
This is a varied position which will require someone with a flexible and proactive approach to work who is happy to take on a broad range of interesting responsibilities.
- Providing PA support to the Managing Partner (and other Partners on an ad hoc basis) which will include diary management, managing incoming mail, booking of travel & accommodation and assisting with meeting preparation
- Liaising with Partners to ensure the smooth co-ordination of diaries and activities – you will act as the first point of contact for the Managing Partner
- Ensuring that all relevant information is received, collated and provided in good time and in the right format prior to meetings/activities
- Provide wider diary management support and travel booking to selected partners
- Support the Marketing function with the organisation of firm events, sourcing venues and ensuring that events run smoothly from start to finish
- You will have a proven track record of providing high quality PA/secretarial support, ideally from within a professional services environment
- Excellent IT skills and be particularly competent with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships
- The ability to deal with highly confidential information in a tactile and sensitive way
- Competitive holiday plus bank holidays plus Christmas off
- Hybrid working
- A contributory Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Simply Health cashback plan including access to 24/7 online GP service and counselling services
- Perkbox discounts and rewards platform with over 4,00 perks and discounts
- Yulife employee wellbeing app
- Social events with active social committees that plan internal and external events
- Numerous opportunities for development