We are very excited to be representing our client in Bristol who are now looking to expand their HR team.
The successful candidate will join as an HR Advisor. Being responsible for the joint day-to-day running of the HR department, whilst taking the lead on supporting and coaching line managers on all employee relations, looking to improve practices and procedures when necessary. They will be able to adopt a can do attitude at all times, being able to support and mentor the HR team accordingly. A great opportunity for an HR professional to develop their career.
If you can demonstrate:
- Certificate in Personnel Practice - CIPD 5
- Preferably industry experience in service.
- A self-starter, preferably with supervisory/management skills.
- Able to demonstrate continuous professional development in areas of employment legislation, training and development.
- Excellent communicator
- Organisation skills
- High level of commitment and flexibility
- Presentation skills
- Analytical problem-solving approach
- Ability to remain level headed under pressure.
- Ability to create a strong team spirit and command respect
- Install confidence
- Inspire action
- Build relationships at all levels
- IT literate
Then we would love to hear from you.