Are you an HR Advisor looking for your next HR project ?
Our client is looking for an interim HR Advisor to join as a key member of the HR team and as an ambassador internally and externally responsible for providing a proactive, effective, engaging and professional HR service to the site and all internal customers.
The setting is within Manufacturing and you will ensure the site is compliant and adhering to company policies, procedures, initiatives and statutory legislation, whilst developing and maintaining good employee relations. In addition, actively drive company initiatives, supporting with projects as necessary.
- Employee Relations
- Manpower planning
- Learning & Development
- Audit & Compliance
- Performance Management
- Health & Wellbeing
Skills & Knowledge
- HR Advisor experience within a manufacturing environment HR generalist function
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Employee relations knowledge and experience providing advice in relation to performance, absence, disciplinary and grievance
- Experience of inputting payroll and other Employee details
- Experience of supporting with recruitment and selection including Interviews
- Previous Line Manager responsibility
- Aptitude and Psychometric Profiling Experience (preferably qualified)
- People management skills (e.g. counselling, coaching, mentoring skills, training needs analysis)
- Must possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with a friendly open nature and a genuine desire to be of assistance to site management team and employees
- Presentation skills and report writing
- Strong administration skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft excel, word, PowerPoint and a competent user of HR systems preferably resource link, open options and sap
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.