Human Resources Advisor
Our client, a car dealership, has an exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join their team.
- Provide first line support and advise on all areas of the employee life cycle, including recruitment and onboarding process, employee relations issues and exit interviews for leavers.
- Advise and support managers in accordance with current employment legislation and relevant policies.
- Manage multiple stakeholders and liaise with the management team to ensure documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Support the completion of HR Induction and onboarding.
- Assist with recruitment and support line managers with interviews.
- Completion of new starter paperwork ensuring compliance with right to work and driving licence checks, and engage with outside suppliers to utilise Apprenticeship opportunities.
- Work in conjunction with the HR and Payroll Manager to ensure that all new starters, leavers, amendments and absences are recorded accurately into the HR and Payroll system.
- Support the Senior HR Manager with the delivery of the People Strategy and HR KPIs within designated area of responsibility.
- Work collaboratively with managers and the rest of the HR Team to suggest improvements to existing processes, and to ensure company processes and procedures are understood and adhered to.
- Supporting the Senior HR Manager to champion engagement initiatives that may include employee surveys, wellbeing, internal communications, and company values.
Key skills /experience:
- Proven administration experience with sound IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A team player who can work well with minimal supervision and who has the ability to multi-task and prioritise the volume and range of HR duties that need to be undertaken to support the Group.
- Experience of HR in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and high accuracy of working
- Methodical approach to planning and organising workload
- Excellent Communication skills with ability to engage effectively with all levels of employee and management abilities
- Relevant HR experience, either having or working towards a CIPD qualification
- Up to date knowledge of current UK employment law and legislation
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme