Are you an approachable, pragmatic and solution focused HR Business Partner?
Our client is looking for an HR Business Partner to add value to their business.
- Support the Director of HR to efficiently and effectively deliver the People Strategy.
- Communicate, both verbally in writing, with staff at all levels and external stakeholders
- Liaise effectively with staff at all levels of the organisation?
- Work with Directors and Area Managers to effectively design and implement people plans that contribute to the overall strategic plan and HR vision
- Work strategically and operationally with business segments in a business partnering capacity to ensure HR support is provided to enable them to meet their aims and objectives.
- Have significant experience at a responsible level in an HR department
- Continually develop and review HR policies and procedures and produce templates and guides to assist managers and staff.
- Undertake monthly HR balanced score card reporting to monitor business efficiencies and identify any patterns of concern to enable to compilation of effective HR solutions
- Lead on complex employee relations matters, up to and including tribunal level, whilst ensuring excellent support to people managers and Directors
- Provide advice and information required to support tender processes or TUPE transfers.
This role will involve travelling through London, SE and central and southern England.