£30,000 - £35,000k p.a
Our client, the leading provider of NHS ophthalmology services, has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join their team!
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and operational delivery of high-quality ophthalmology services within the Frome location.
- Delivering an excellent service, including the maintenance of an outstanding service and quality standards throughout the practice.
- Ensure continual improvement of performance. This includes liaising with staff members, patients, relevant third parties and other stakeholders to lead service improvements and develop initiatives.
- Lead, develop and motivate the team, including employed staff, locums and bank staff members in the delivery of exceptional results.
- Monitoring, review and compilation of service information to manage and monitor contract performance and KPI’s.
- Promote a culture of trust, positive relationships, teamwork, open communication, disseminate information to ensure partnership working and collaboration between clinical and administration teams, patients and all stakeholders.
- Degree in business or operations management or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable experience of successful service delivery
- Demonstrable leadership and team management skills
- Experience in managing a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience in patient relationship management
- Demonstrate understanding of NHS structure and systems
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of Care Quality Commission and other regulatory bodies.
- Service management within a healthcare environment
- Project Management experience and/or qualifications
- Experience of developing best practice service delivery models
- Experience of implementing Service Improvement strategies
- Understanding of local healthcare economy.
- Annual bonus scheme based on individual and business performance
- 33 Days of Annual Leave
- Private Medical/Dental/Travel Insurance
- Inclusion in Company Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive Training Programme for all team members including Continuation of Professional Development