£25- 27k p.a
Our client, an organic family farm, has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Officer to join their team!
- Processing of weekly pay each week on iTrent, in line with defined processes and procedures, to ensure that payments are compliant with relevant regulations.
- Ensuring all Deductions from Earnings are accurate and paid to relevant authorities in a timely manner.
- Agreeing weekly RTI submissions and monthly payment schedule to HMRC.
- Running and distributing weekly payroll reports.
- Managing holiday entitlements and pay, working closely with sites to ensure entitlement and balance records are accurate and aligned across Dynamics and iTrent.
- Providing first line support to those contacting the helpdesk, via phone, or our ticketing system.
- Prepare any other ad hoc payroll reports or carry out other tasks as required.
Key skills/ experience:
- A proven track record of running the payroll process.
- Good numerical and academic level of education and good data skills
- Experience of working within a busy team environment and to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- A payroll qualification
- Experience of MHR iTrent