Are you a Resourcing & Talent Specialist?
Our client is looking for an experienced specialist to work within the Resourcing team on associate legal recruitment, both in London and in Bristol. Reporting to the Resourcing Manager, you will be involved in delivering the Organisations resourcing strategy and the recruitment within the UK.
- Managing end to end recruitment cycle, including advising on resource planning, role authorisation and definition, agreeing targeting and selection approach, selection, provision of feedback, offer process, tracking and reporting, and on-boarding.
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with hiring partners and agencies.
- Managing the firm’s PSL for contingent recruitment, agreeing standard terms and establishing best practice guidelines, SLAs and monitoring performance.
- Championing and increasing the extent to which the firm recruits via direct hiring methods such as the staff referral scheme, social media, online direct advertising, the use of networks (such as alumni), and thereby reducing the reliance on agencies.
- Conducting interviews as needed for fee earner roles and supporting the Business Services Resourcing Advisors with interviewing occasionally as required.
- Liaising with Marketing & Business Development to draft adverts and candidate briefs as required.
- Negotiating fees / packages with agencies and publications / online advertising suppliers.
- Overseeing management information requirements, regularly reporting on key metrics such as time to hire, cost per hire, diversity statistics and agency performance.
- Working with line managers, partners, Directors and Human Resources Advisors (HRAs) to identify resourcing needs, providing specialist/expert advice on resourcing to the HRAs as and when required, working with others within Human Resources to drive the wider HR agenda.
- Working with the Resourcing Manager, HR Director and other key stakeholders to establish the firm’s employer brand and ensuring that this is communicated effectively both internally and externally.
- Supporting the Resourcing Manager in the review and roll out of selection processes across the fee earning areas.
- Ensuring that processes are aligned as far as is possible / appropriate with other areas across the firm.
- Maintaining and updating the Resourcing content of the intranet and co-ordinating the needs across our network of offices to ensure successful implementation and maintenance.
- Producing & reviewing draft terms and conditions and offer letters for hiring partners to review, with input from the Resourcing Manager as required.
- Overseeing the background screening process, ensuring that checks are carried out in a timely and
- professional manner.
- Working with the hiring partners to ensure a seamless induction and on-boarding process is in place for new starters.
- Dealing with visa issues and ensuring compliance with current legislation with the support of the immigration manager and external immigration advisors.
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with recruitment specific employment law
- Other duties to support the wider Resourcing and HR team as required.
- Passionate about resourcing and talent management.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently and adapt communications styles to different audiences.
- Effectively represents and ‘sells’ the function and firm.
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities and adjust plans appropriately.
- An ability to work well under pressure, anticipates issues and works to strict deadlines.
- Possesses a client-centred ‘can-do’ attitude. Is relationship focused and understands the importance of building networks both internally and externally.
- Uses initiative, thinks creatively, recommends meaningful changes and has good problem-solving skills.
- Is able to work effectively as part of a team and on one’s own.
- Is able to delegate effectively and demonstrate good time management skills.
- Confident and credible when advising / guiding key stakeholders.
- Responsive and proactive.