Our national client is looking for an experienced Reward Specialist to join their successful team. With a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect, you have a really great place to work.
As part of the team you can make a difference to our business by:
- Treating each other how they like to be treated.
- Making things easier.
- Working together as one team.
- Making their customers at the heart of everything they do.
Our client would require you to to understand the business inside out, you need to live and embed our values and build great relationships with the amazing people across the business.
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Reward professional to help our client build a long-term reward strategy which is both competitive and supports the continued attraction and retention of their talented team.
This opportunity is offered on a 6-month fixed term contract basis, reporting to Head of People.
The key deliverables of this contract will include:
- Completion of job evaluation and global grading for all salaried roles within our business
- Completion of market bench-marking for all elements of company reward package (including Base Salary, Car, Bonus and total reward), considering internal and external positioning.
- Presentation of recommendations to address any opportunities identified through bench-marking and market review.
- Creation of pay guidelines and principles for all roles within our business.
- Presentation of proposals for a long-term reward strategy, and the options available to realise this.
- Completion of financial modelling of the investment required to address identified reward opportunities, and to achieve reward proposals.
- Presentation of proposals for the communication of our reward and benefits strategy internally.
This opportunity will suit a Reward Specialist with experience of supporting organisations to create and implement a long to vision for reward based on evidence-based recommendations.
Experience of Strategic Reward recommendations, reporting to board including:
Bench-marking and Pay Strategy, Bonus, Benefits, Health & Wellbeing