Sales Support Coordinator
Our client, the UK's largest independent construction equipment dealer, has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Coordinator to join their team!
- Support Sales Managers with their customer portfolio, from order through to delivery of the machine.
- Accurately updating the in-house ERP system in a timely manner.
- Processing Equipment Sales, allocating equipment, raising workshop prep job sheets, proforma’s and invoicing.
- Ordering new and used Plant & Equipment from OEMs and maintaining accurate equipment records. Including but limited to raising Equipment Purchase Orders, processing goods receiving and co-ordinating prompt payments to suppliers.
- Liaising with multiple departments to ensure specifications are correct and machines will be ready for dispatch in line with customer expectations.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, being the first point of contact for prospect customers
Key skills/ experience:
- Able to thrive and succeed in a busy, ever-changing environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own tasks as required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
- Experience from a Plant, Truck, or Agricultural sales administration background advantageous but not essential